Skip to main content

The Source Of True Happiness And Love

Related image I never knew joy until I met the source of true happiness, I never knew peace until I met the Prince of peace, so you are. You can never be truly happy in this life until you've come to know, cherish and accept the source of it.    


 The answer to finding true happiness in life is Jesus Christ. He is the only person who will never betray, hurt, or disappoint you. He does not accuse you, nor does he condemn you. He took care of your sins on the cross. He is the bread and living water from heaven.
We are all created by God. We were created to have fellowship with Him. There is a special bond between God and his children and we can never be fulfilled by anyone or anything but by God Himself. Jesus the Son of God has reconciled us to our father. If you are seeking true happiness in your life, I encourage you to ask the LORD Jesus Christ to come into your life.
Jesus delights to forgive you. He is the only source of true happiness. You may have everything, but without Jesus, your life will always be empty. Our souls will never rest in peace unless we are reconnected back to God. The answer to the question: How to find true happiness in life forever is directly related to your relationship with Jesus.
I urge you to invite Jesus into your life and see the change for yourself. Once you have God in your life, your relationships with your family will get better and stronger. You will know your purpose in life. You won’t need drugs and all the other idols in your life. Call upon the Lord during trials in your life and He will fill your heart with love, grace, joy, and peace.
Happiness is truly a gift from God and in Him ONLY can it be found. So stop searching and seek God. Make Jesus the center of your life and happiness will surround you forever. “He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he” Proverbs 16:20
There are many articles on happiness online that give you tips on finding inner happiness. Some tell you to think happy, think positive, or make more friends or pursue new interests or hobbies. Some tell you to find happiness within yourself, or do yoga or meditate to find true happiness.
If you think those things will help you find happiness in your life then go ahead and try them. But from personal experience, I guarantee you will still be looking for true happiness. As I have mentioned before, It is only God, our creator who can fill this void.

Related image
To find true happiness in life – Look to Jesus   
Remember, God wants you to be fully happy. He wants to see you fully alive. Once you come back to Jesus and accept His forgiveness and eternal love, your whole heart and being will then know what true happiness is all about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Created To Be Great

Greatness in life has everything to do with your attitude, Most modern cars have cruise control. Cruise control was invented as a way to maintain the same speed whether uphill or down. Many people use it on long-distance drives as a way to manage constant speed. However, you won’t find the cruise control feature on motorsport racing vehicles. Why? They have been designed for speed, acceleration, performance and greatness.  Satan wants to lull the hearts of men to cruise control and get you to just coast through life. He doesn’t want you to wake up and realize that God has created you to be great. God did not create men to be average, with no drive and no ambition. Instead, he created men to be great for His kingdom.  Let’s look at Genesis 12:1-2. In verse 1, God calls Abram to obey His word and to submit to His authority. In verse 2, God promises greatness tied to the obedience in verse 1. In other words, Abram would only experience the greatness in verse 2 if he obeyed the co...

Turning Points Through Whispering Spots

Jacob woke up from his sleep. He said, “ God is in this place—truly. And I didn’t even know it!” He was terrified. He whispered in awe, “Incredible. Wonderful. Holy. This is God’s House. This is the Gate of Heaven.” Genesis 28:16‭-‬17 MSG They is always a whisper from The Holy Spirit. This can also be called a turning points.  When I look through the Bible, I see whispering spots everywhere. For Jacob, it was Bethel. For Moses, it was a burning bush. For Samuel, it was the tabernacle at Shiloh. For David, it was the cave of Adullam. For Elijah, it was Mount Carmel. For Daniel, it was an upstairs window facing Jerusalem. For Jonah, it was the belly of a whale. When I survey Scripture, I see God showing up in strange places, at strange times, in strange ways. And I don’t think anything has changed. God still turns appointments into divine appointments. He still uploads desires, opens doors, and inspires dreams. He still speaks through promptings and people a...

Listen To God

 Life has no bearings until one's direction is known. Samuel never know purpose until they was a divine utterance.  Samuel was one of the greatest prophets in the Old Testament. I don’t believe it’s a coincidence that his first assignment from God was to listen for God’s voice (see 1 Sam. 3:8-10). Samuel’s story shows us that there’s a difference between active listening and passive hearing. Hearing is something we do with our ears. If our hearing is normal, we can’t help hearing sounds traveling within a certain range. Listening, however, involves the mind. Genuine listening is active. It involves putting the mind in gear to hear everything that’s said as if it has meaning to the listener. That’s how God calls us to listen to Him: actively. He wants our full and undivided attention. Let’s take a look at what I believe are the 10 key aspects of listening actively: 1. Expectantly — If we’re going to listen actively, we must come before the Lord expectantly. We must antic...